3/3/2+ Builder’s Avalon Model on your lot-or use $25K Allowance
Builder Decorated Model - Spec is Available - 3-3-2
10453 SW Stratton Dr, Port St Lucie, FL 34987
Flawless Semi Detached House in the Lakes at Tradition
2/2/2+ Builder’s Glendale Model-On Your Lot or Use $25K Allowance
Build this model house on your prepared lot-or buy it on theirs!
Build on Your Lot or His-Builder Model Tacoma
This Tacoma model can be on your lot or use $25K allowance to buy one for it.
Builder’s Model-Bridgeport-On Your Lot or His with $25K lot allowance
3 bed, 2 bath, Den, 2 Bay Garage, 2282 sq Ft
11709 SW Mountain Ash Cir, Vitalia at Tradition 55+
Long Lake View from Enhanced Patio in Vitalia at Tradition
Closeout Last Spec in Tradition Port St Lucie FL 34987
Builder's Last Spec House in Gated Tradition Community=SALE!
Premium Property Clients
These agents are top performers. They also are visionaries in this type of marketing.
As they became early innovators they saw the effectiveness each model had. Now these agents are premium property marketing dominators. More and more buyers and sellers are using them.
3D 360 Homes
“Let the mouse show your house.”
- Who Needs This?
- Anyone who wants their house to spend 56% LESS time on the market.
- Anyone who wants to showcase their house on a Single Property Website for pennies a day
- Anyone who wants to present their house to the Global buyer’s market 24/7/365
- Anyone who lives in a restricted access community and likes it that way
- Anyone who wants to keep their schedule uninterrupted by “lookers”
- Anyone who wants an optional 2D floor plan
- Anyone who wants to be part of the $8 million houses sold without the buyer walking in
- Anyone who wants to be able to show friends and family the house they are buying
- Anyone who wants to see their property viewed in VR headsets
- Anyone who isn’t interested in visitors tracking wet footprints through their house because it just rained
- Anyone with a house to sell and wants to use the best technology for a competitive advantage
- Anyone who thinks pricing from $.10 per square foot is a value they can’t ignore